Thursday, July 28, 2011

Progressing

Work continues. Last night I took the project on the road to Nordskogen's Wednesday meeting to much acclaim. Everybody wanted to know what I was working on and was very wowed. I may have to borrow this plan for some of my own garb in the future.

I got all the pearls done on the second strip, and just barely started applying cord to the third. The second still needs a few beads, but it's all but finished.

Also fabulous was that Constanza was there, likes the design and decided to order a whole bunch more pearls to be mailed directly to me, which means that the pearling will be uniform and I will have no fear of running out. Yay!

After meeting, I went and hauled boxes for Idonea, Crispin and Sefa as part of phase 1 of their move. As a result, I currently have all of Crispin's archery equipment in my car. Bwah ha ha! *ahem* (If you know Crispin, it will come as no surprise that while Constanza may have wound up with custody of the title of his car, he readily admitted that the archery gear was significantly more important to him.)

I can sometimes work on projects while on meetings where I'm mostly listening, but sadly today I'm hosting, which is very much not conducive, and after work I will be (probably ;-) giving Crispin back his gear and helping with the move, so I don't know how much progress I'm likely to make today. But there is still lunch, so I'm going to try...

No comments:

Post a Comment